Sunday, October 26, 2008

I LOVE HAWAII!!! (Honeymoon #2)

Ben and I were fortunate enough to get to go to Kona, Hawaii for 2 whole weeks! It was like Honeymoon #2... and was SO amazing!

The first day... we had car troubles. Luckily, Ben knows a ton about cars... so that was just a minor detail in the 2 week trip of bliss. :o)
I LOVE HAWAII!!!!



We were glad that we got to go to the temple!



We also went to a Luau one of the nights we were there. Ben was SO glad they had him come to the stage and dance. :o)


One of the highlights of the trip... SCUBA DIVING! It is the most relaxing sport in the world! If you ever have the chance to be Scuba certified... DO IT! Ben has been certified since he was 12 and has been a certified instructor for 4 years, but this was my first time in the REAL ocean. It's DEFINITELY better than a pool... that's for sure. We went on quite a few dives!! It was SOOO amazing! :o)



I'll post more pictures from the dives in a little bit... we have TONS!

Again, I LOVE HAWAII!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

I'm totally not jealous AT ALL.

Really.

Merkley Jiating said...

You think we are always doing fun things and you went to HAWAII?! That is awesome! I love scuba diving. I am glad you were able to go. It's a weird feeling, eh?!

Aubrianne Hilton said...

Ha ah ha silly paige!! You have to do more then just sit in the water up to your waist and then get out and lay on the beach! You have to get all the way in!! Then it is scuba diving!! And I also know that there is no way you could have gone down in the water unless Ben help that big metal bottle for you the whole way or you would have just sunk to the bottom! If it weighs more then you it just wont work... and the water around you in the picture when you are just standing there "scuba diving" looks a little cloudy... I am totally not judging you but... I am totally not judging you...

Aubrianne Hilton said...

wow... you look great in that coconut shell backini Dancing with Ben! TO bad he didn't dress up it would have made a great christmas card picture!